Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When he said it...

Two strangers on a long road
Where a friendship galored
Never knew love would find me someday
With you who headed my way

"Desperately in love" is a big game
Though I didn't feel the same
My thoughts dragged me to reality
I wonder what is in my destiny

You caught me off guard
And took me by surprise
Simply captivating
Is the look in your eyes

The words you said
Had a strange effect on me
Someone pictured us together
It tickled me like a feather

Can't find myself when you leave
With conversations so brief
As I sit here and wish to tell
Are we meant to be?

How I wish to question and wonder
And be shaken by a thunder
On the wings of an eagle the love flies
Soaring high above the skies

4 comments:

Azra said...

that was beautiful sweetie. keep writing
Love Appi

Rizwan said...

I love this poem, it really speaks to me for some strange reason. !!

Anonymous said...

Destiny! what a powerful word!
I see happiness in yours:-)

camera shy guy

Suket said...

hey fauzia... came onto ur profile at random... checked out ur blog.. loved the way you write... keep up the good work. cheers.