Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Beautiful ME & The Goodbye




















Time will come one day
You be here in the same way
Like I think of it now today
Making your sketch of a goodbye

In the dusk, near the high trees
Two people sit thinking of new dreams
Old dreams they wished to be true
But all of 'em flew
With melancholy they look into each other's eyes
Huh! searching for the buried Love inside
A place where it died...

The turning road where they met
The place where they smiled for the first time
The locked eyes saying all
until now, looking for lost places of love


Why... Now... You...Your eyes...
The glance...If only we could...
Why the goodbye....Why the goodbye

Why... Now... Me... The sighs...
So suddenly... A broken heart... A shattered dream...
Gets lost somewhere ....If only we could
Why the goodbye....Why the goodbye

Time has come and the day
You are here like I guessedIn the same way
Filling the gaps in the sketched goobye
Giving it a complete life today...

Here I am on the other side of the street,
Why... Now...You... The last handshake
Your leaving fingers... I'm going far away...
Just tell me why the goodbye....why the goodbye

And though I am alone again,
I shed not a tear.
How beautiful is my loneliness,
how great is my pain...
Me the beautiful alone...Me the alone again....

No comments: