Tuesday, January 02, 2007

* _* Eyes say it all...


Eyes speak, they really do
They tell me of sweet dreams
How I wish 'em to be true

Eyes say..
I can love you so much
Find me and know how much
Hold me close, Hold me tight
Never let me go, See my plight

Eyes say..
Sing to me while I sway
Sing in my praise
Find me, heal me
Show me the way

Eyes speak, they really do
Tell me, what do you like about me
Tell me, you'll be by my side
Eyes speak, they really do
Wish I could see it in somebody's eyes...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its reallly nice n touchy..nice work yaar..keep it up..it remind me smone who was imp in my life.realy gr88 work...

Unknown said...

hey pretty cool n nice

Anonymous said...

good work mam!!!! well, hmmm.. a lot of eyes were waiting for this lovely poetry..:) justified!!!!
Salman.

waseem said...

Its really so sweet TT.. keep it up.. life is like a piano.wat u get out of it depends on how you play it.. so do carry on with your pp.. Poetry Piano

waseem said...

Its really so sweet TT.. keep it up and do remember the following lines
life is like a piano.wat u get out of it depends on how you play it.. so dnt leave your PP(poetry piano) down..

Bijoy Raj Guha said...

Phool Khiltey Hai,Bahor Kaa Sama Hota Hai.Aisey Mausam Mein Hi To Pyar Jawa Hota Hai.Dil Ki Baaton Ko Hooton Say Nahin Kehtey,Yeh Fasana To Nigaho Say Baya Hota Hai

Bijoy Raj Guha said...

Phool Khiltey Hai,Bahora Kaa Sama Hota Hai.Aisey Mausam Mein Hi To Mohabbat Jawa Hota Hai.Dil Ki Baaton Ko Hooton Say Nahin Kehtey,Yeh Fasana To Nigaho Say Baya Hota Hai.

Sahi mein yeh katil nigahen he to hai jo katl kakerka bhi humein bebas chorkar chali jaati hai.........